Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Premier posting



My day has begun. Typical routine now. Wake at 5:45. Wake Jake, our dog. Wake my wife, Cheryl. Drowsily head out the door to give Jake his morning stroll. He refuses to go to the bathroom unless he gets his walk. He is atleast 12 years old now so we can't afford to risk the consequences of what he might do if he doesn't get his walk before we both leave for the day. Tyler and Gavin won't be up for another 45 minutes. They are usually up around 6:30 everyday, sometimes earlier on weekends for some sadistic reason. Gavin needs to eat as soon as he wakes. Tyler likes to talk and wake up first. She won't eat until shes been awake for about 30 minutes. I return from my walk and I have started this blog while I wait for the shower. Cheryl gets in the bathroom while I am out with Jake. It is still dark out. There is lightning flashing but no thunder or rain. I am driving this morning. I take turns sharing a ride from my house to my job in Port Charlotte 30 minutes south of Venice. Cheryl will still be primping for another 30 minutes but if I am going to get breakfast and get out of here to pick up Elaine I will need to get showered and shaved soon.




I wanted to post a picture from our trip to Sarasota last weekend, Sunday with the family and the neighbors from across the street, Deb, Will and Caroline. We had a great visit and I was able to get a few very good photos.

No comments: